Chicago Area Air Conditioner Sales & Installation
Time to Replace Your Old, Inefficient Air Conditioner?
Our air conditioning technicians have the skills and expertise to make sure your air conditioner is properly sized and calibrated to provide the most energy-efficient cooling possible. We pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service and the highest quality heating and cooling products on the market today. Rest assured, we will provide you with the very best air conditioner systems available. Your satisfaction is guaranteed 100%.
- We’ll evaluate your current A/C system, measure for ductwork and explain your options
- We’ll discuss projected utility costs, air quality, allergies, humidity and hot/cold spots
- We’ll review A/C efficiency and thermostat options
- We’ll provide you with A/C options and accessories
- We’ll review the A/C warranty and service schedule
- We’ll give you information on rebates, utility rebates and tax credits, as well as financing options
The most important day of your new air conditioning system is the day it’s installed.
Before any work begins, your HVAC technicians will protect the work area with a drop cloth. They’ll also wear shoe covers to protect your flooring. We will test the system and make adjustments to assure everything is in safe working order and show you how to operate the thermostat and make maintenance recommendations.